AS OF MAY 28, 2021 MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCING MANDATES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED
Although we are not screening for vaccines, we ask anyone that has not been fully vaccinated to please wear a mask during the service for your protection and ours.
Some fully vaccinated staff members choose to continue to wear a mask.
If you have any COVID, COLD OR FLU symptoms or have been exposed please cancel our reschedule your appointment.
SERVICE REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- All services must be by appointment only. No Walk-Ins permitted.
- Upon arrival wait outside until your stylist or barber is ready. Do not enter before a staff member meets you at the door.
- Guests must wear a face mask or face covering at all times while in the premises. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Temperature checks must be taken prior to entry regardless of symptoms. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 is not permitted to enter the shop regardless of symptoms.
- Guests will be asked about COVID-19 symptoms and exposure twice: first within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment via text and the second time right upon arrival for the service.
- Any customer who reports having any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the last 72 hours or having had exposure to an individual suspected of or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days will be re-scheduled for another appointment 14 days later as a precaution.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the door or hand washing upon entering the salon will be required.
- Friends and family are not allowed to wait in the shop. Only staff and customers receiving services are allowed inside. Only one adult to accompany a child that is receiving a service.
- Please refrain from bringing personal belongings, food, or drinks into the shop to avoid cross contamination.
--IF YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT COME IN.-- Call us prior to your appointment, we will cancel your appointment without any penalties or charges. We will then put you on a 14-day wait list as a precaution.
- For as long as we must maintain the COVID-19 restrictions, for anyone who does not show up for their appointment, we will require a credit card for future appointments and charges for the full amount of the service will apply.
-Last minute cancellations (within 2 hours of appointment time) will be considered a No-Show, given the difficulty to re-book someone else for that spot.
-Arriving so late to your appointment that we will be required to re-schedule will also be considered a No-Show.
When you book an appointment, we reserve that time just for you, and we have factored service cost generally based on the time of service. Your prompt arrival will help us stay on schedule.